STUDIO PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
MUST LOVE DOGS
FULL TIME OR PART TIME FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE (MIN. 20 HRS)
We are seeking a creative, motivated individual to join our design studio based in Belgrave in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges.
To be successful in this position you will enjoy a varied and fast paced role, where you can happily switch between tasks and have a natural ability to pick up systems and processes quickly.
If you are creative and enjoy working with your hands, a true team player, but also can work autonomously and take ownership and pride in your work, you just might be the perfect fit.
The role will vary daily, but will mainly consist of the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in the production of our pet products.
- Packing and processing daily online orders.
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of our online store.
- Providing excellent customer service, both in-person and via email.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be eager to learn and grow in a hands-on environment.
- Be able to manage time effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Have an immaculate eye for detail and quality and execution focused.
- Be able to take initiative.
- Have a can-do attitude with a happy disposition.
- Be highly adaptable and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Be a person who always strives for their personal best.
- Love pets and have a passion for animals.
Bonus points go to candidates who have:
- A background in or previously studied in a creative field.
- Knowledge of Shopify or experience with a product based e-commerce store.
- Experience working with leather.
- Experience with sewing on an industrial machine.
- Knowledge of social media and marketing tools.
- Be exposed to the ins and outs of a small successful e-commerce design business.
- Work with a tight-knit supportive team within the beautiful environment of the Dandenong Ranges.
- We aim to employ individuals who bring a myriad of skills and experience to our studio. We value and encourage your individuality and creative pursuits outside of work and strive to provide harmonious working conditions.
- A unique opportunity to grow with the business. We are committed to supporting and upskilling our staff that are passionate and enthusiastic about the brand.
- Generous staff discounts.
We love a good cover letter so please tell us more about yourself! We want to hear why you are a good fit for our brand.
Please send through your CV and cover letter with the with the subject “Production Assistant Application” to: email@example.com
Candidates who qualify for the Jobmaker Hiring Credit are encouraged to apply. Please refer to the ATO for eligibility and include details in your application.
We can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in Australia.