Delivery updates as of the Sept 2021:
As we face these uncertain times together, your safety and peace of mind is important to us.
Domestic shipping is experiencing minor delays as more people are shopping online, which is impacting the Australia Post network. However, they are working hard to minimise delays as much as possible. Please allow a little extra time for delivery.
From our Belgrave Studio:
- the delivery time for NSW and VIC may increase by up to 4 days
- the delivery time for Queensland may increase by up to 2 days
- the delivery times for WA may increase by 2 days
We are still shipping internationally, however we are experiencing worldwide delivery delays caused by Covid-19. We will do our best to keep you in the loop and to ensure your order gets to you as quickly and safely as possible.
Delivery updates as of the Sept 2021:
- USA: We expect delays to our standard shipping to the USA of up to 2 weeks due to flight cancellations and government restrictions. For DHL express service, please allow an extra 3-5 days for delivery.
- Canada: We expect delays to our standard shipping to Canada of up to 2 weeks due to flight cancellations and government restrictions. For DHL express service, please allow an extra 3-5 days for delivery.
- New Zealand: We expect delays to our standard shipping of up to 1-2 weeks. For express service, please allow an extra 7 days for delivery.
- UK: We are currently not shipping to the UK due to changes with customs due to leaving the EU. We hope to be up and running shortly.
- Europe: We are currently not shipping to the UK due to changes with customs due to leaving the EU. We hope to be up and running shortly.
- Asia: We expect delays to our standard shipping of up to 2 weeks to most destinations, due to flight cancellations and government restrictions . For DHL express service, please allow an extra 2-4 days for delivery.
- We are currently not able to provide international shipping to the following countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Colombia, Comoros, Croatia, Curacao, Djibouti, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, French Polynesia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Honduras, India, Iran, Iraq,IvoryCoast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Romania, Rwanda, Seychelles, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Western Samoa.
We will continue to keep you updated with the latest service alerts, however, due to the ever-changing situation, please expect delays.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Following the guidelines from WHO, the Australian Department of Health and the CDC, we have been working with the necessary adjustments to our work and studio operations. Our studio is currently staffed by a maximum of three employees who are taking all the necessary precautions, including frequent hand washing, wearing the necessary protective gear, regular sanitising of work surfaces, and maintaining a safe distance between team members while working. We will be working remotely where possible, and of course, any of our team members who aren’t feeling well are required to stay home.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have, we are always here for you! & cute dog photos are also welcome!
Through these challenging times, we are so appreciative for the sense of community our loyal customers have shown. Your purchase during the Covid-19 pandemic will help our small business survive and we are very grateful. Other ways you can support us and more of your favourite makers, creatives and small business is to tell a friend and share your purchases on social media.
Nice Digs will continue to serve you the best on-trend Australian made pet accessories for you and your bestie. We will also be keeping more connected than ever through our social channels with interactive competitions, meet the maker Q&A’s, music playlists and much more.
Maintaining genuine relationships during this time is important, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us over on our socials @nicedigs
Thank you, stay safe and positive, we will get through this together helping each other x