COLLARS & HARNESSES
Measure your dogs neck where the collar will naturally sit (A). Measure with a tape measure allowing two fingers to snugly fit between the tape and your dog's neck.
To size your pup for a harness, simply measure their chest girth. This is the circumference around the largest part of their ribcage and around their back (B). Measure with a tape measure allowing two fingers to snugly fit between the tape and your dog's chest girth.
No measuring tape? No worries! Just use a piece of string, then measure the length with a ruler.
Once you have these measurements, you can consult the 'SIZING' tab on each product page to find your perfect size in that style. If you need further help choosing your dog’s size, please get in touch
When your choosing the size of your Nice Digs bed it’s good to consider the following....
- Is my dog a curler or a lounger?
- Does my dog like to stretch out when snoozing?
- What size will my puppy be as an adult? It’s good to allow for extra room if your pup is still growing.
If you need any more assistance choosing your dog’s perfect bed size please feel free to contact us.
MATTRESS STYLE BED
Available in sizes Small, Medium & Large
- S: 62cm L x 62cm W x 10cm H (24" x 24" x 4")
- M: 95cm L x 70cm W x 10cm H (37" x 27" x 4")
- L: 120cm L x 75cm W x 10cm H (47" x 29" x 4")
- S: 65cm L x 55cm W x 15cm H (25 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 6")
- L: 85cm L x 75cm W x 25cm H (33 1/2" x 29 1/2" x 10")
- S: 65cm L x 65cm L x 10cm H (25 1/2" x 25 1/2" x 4")
- L: 85cm L x 85cm W x 15cm H (33 1/2" x 33 1/2" x 6")